Our client is a boutique law firm located on the North Shore. Known for their outstanding dedication to both clients and their people, they’re looking to add a Family Law Paralegal to their tight-knit team. The ideal candidate will possess an Intermediate to Senior understanding of the role, as well as a minimum of 4-5+ years of previous experience as a Family Law Paralegal.
Salary range is dependent on the individual possessing full job knowledge, qualifications and experience.
• Drafting all pleadings including Notices of Family Claim, Counterclaims, Financial Statements, Notices of Application, Affidavits, Trial Briefs, Court orders, and other court documents related to family law proceedings
• Managing files from start to finish
• Drafting Separation Agreements and Cohabitation / Marriage Agreements Drafting offer letters, Excel charts and mediation briefs
• Reviewing, organizing and summarizing all case related documents/files
• Communicating with clients, opposing counsel, experts, court staff and others
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Intermediate to Senior Family Law Paralegal Experience
• Paralegal Certification
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proactive, driven and able to communicate with all levels within an organization
• High attention to detail and able to identify discrepancies and consistently improve work processes
• Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info@arlynrecruiting com. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting com/job-postings/
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT ARLYN RECRUITING
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back in HR. Contact us today to see how we can help match you to your ideal job.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
#9 - Best Buy Canada - Become a Superstar Problem Solver
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...Read More