Facilities Manager - Canada Drives
Canada Drives is completely changing the car buying experience ...for the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. Be an important part of building the technology that provides customers with a 100% online purchasing experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door! Experiencesome of this exciting technology in action at CanadaDrives.ca !
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch !
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!Skills required
What You Will Be Doing
- Knowledge or experience of working in facilities/office services department or comparable experience
- Experience working with contracted skilled trades to execute office expansions and reconfigurations
- Working knowledge of the municipal permitting process
- Previous experience of delivering projects on time
- Approachable individual with a professional manner
- An effective time manager with the ability to multitask
- Physical ability to lift and move items around the office
- Must possess a valid driver's license and own car
What's in it for you?
- Sourcing contractors and vendors for site refurbishments and ensuring work is completed to standard
- Working with building management for general maintenance, office upgrades, and office reconfigurations
- Assist with building services including cleaning contracts, security, electrical, mechanical, etc.
- Completion of internal facilities tickets in a timely manner
- Manage and schedule large deliveries
- Coordinating scan card access for staff
- Assemble and move desks and other furniture as required
- Uphold and maintain a standard of cleanliness throughout the office
- Supporting the onboarding and offboarding process
- Other duties as required
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package in addition to providing our employees with continuous training and development.
We currently have a team of highly motivated and talented IT professionals and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are ready to join an ambitious and growing company then please apply today and we look forward to hearing from you.