A family owned, thriving food manufacturing company is looking to add a Facilities Manager to their growing team in Delta. One of the reasons the company has a really low turnover rate is because it treats it's people like a family rather than employees. They offer competitive salary and benefits package along with attractive bonuses depending on the company's performance.
If interested, send in your resume to [email protected] or call Deb at 604-727-9646 ext 245 for more info.
As a Facilities Manager, you will be reporting to the Director and leading a team of technicians and trades people to make sure smooth and efficient operations of the facility. Your duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:-
- Leading day-to-day operations of the Maintenance and Facilities team and prioritise the work depending on the operational requirements.
- Lead weekly meetings
- Ensure the indoor and outdoor facilities are maintained according to the standards.
- Track the performance metrics of the crew
- Ensure the preventive maintenance schedule is adhered to
- Making sure all the work is performed in a safe manner
- Provide or arrange for trainings on a regular basis
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary: $85,000-$100,00 annually
Bonus: Depends on company's performance
Benefits: Extended health and dental covered
Vacation: 3 weeks
- Minimum of 6-8 years of management experience
- Trades ticket would be an asset
- Willing to work outside of work hours on a frequent basis
- Tech savvy and proficient in MS Office Suite
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] or call Deb at 604-689-8687 ext 245 for more info. You call also visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to view the open jobs at the moment.