DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
The Global Payroll Specialist/General Accountant role is responsible for processing and reconciling and reporting on all payroll and payroll tax activity for DFO Global payrolls across multiple legal entities, Segments and Departments.
Responsible for Global payroll tax administration, including research and analysis of payroll related tax laws; payroll tax deposits and reporting; communication with Federal, State and Local jurisdictions and authorities.
Leads the Global in the accurate and timely payment and reporting of payroll taxes for multiple Global legal entities. Responsible for the coordination and Financial reporting from and to Payroll/ERP systems.
- Prepare and Process Global payroll
- Lead DFO Payroll global consolidation and implementation to ADP
- Collecting time-sheet data and payroll information.
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Preparing and processing paychecks and cash deposits.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare and input journal entries
- Process and reconcile company credit card statement on a monthly basis
- Process and record daily deposits and accounts receivable transactions into NetSuite
- Review, Prepare and process vendor invoices into the Accounts Payable
- Weekly cash bank reconciliations
- Assist with the monthly financial close, financial reporting, and preparation of financial statements (internal and external) by gathering and analyzing information.
- Data entry with attention to detail and precision.
- 4-5 years of experience working with large volume payrolls and multiple legal entities in a Global environment preferred
- Moderate skill set in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel) required
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics ideal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required
- Ability to successfully work as team member, multi-task, and work independently
- Experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Gaap accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software, Knowledge of ADP, NetSuite preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. - Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your cover letter, resume and your portfolio if you have one.
Apply Now! If you love eCommerce join our mission!
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive