Express Employment Professionals in Richmond/Delta, is recruiting for a CI Pressman for our client based out of Richmond.
Our client is a plastic/ paper product manufacturing facility in Richmond, BC. The position details are as below:
Set–up and operate flexographic printing presses in accordance with the specifications and quality requirements of the docket in the most cost effective way possible.
1. Set-up the printing press to produce printed film in accordance with the specifications and quality requirements of the docket
2. Direct staff to operate the press efficiently to achieve targets
3. Ensure scrap rates on all dockets are maintained at target level
4. Perform all work activity in a safe manner
5. Any other duties as assigned
Required experience: Operating a printing press: 4 years
Shift times: 12 hour shifts in rotations, shift work required.
Wage: $20 – $26
How to apply:
Email- [email protected]
Subject line "Z374 CI Pressman MG"
Address: Walk-In 8891 120th Street Delta BC, V4C 6R6
Phone 604 668 5899 (Ext 205)
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...