Dominion GovLaw LLP is a boutique law firm serving primarily governments or public authorities. We seek a senior litigation assistant experienced in civil litigation, MVA/insurance defense or prosecutions. We offer a competitive salary, flexible hours, a casual dress code and free parking.
- 5 or more years’ experience as a legal assistant, preferably with ICBC defence files or local government litigation
- Confident using Microsoft Office and related software
- Attention to detail and can produce quality, timely written work from dictation
- Strong knowledge of Supreme and Provincial court forms, rules, templates and procedures
- Familiarity using Clio or similar practice management software
Please email your resume Attn: Troy DeSouza
#39 - Brain Station - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less