Fantastic EA opportunity supporting a high-profile and successful business entrepreneur! This is a fulfilling EA role with diverse administrative responsibilities.
Who - the Company:
Our client is a reputable and respected Canadian real estate company with a long history and stable business employing over 500 employees.
What - the Role:
The leader of a successful real estate organization is seeking a new Executive Assistant who will personally support him with the management and administration of his very full schedule. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide executive assistance to a successful business entrepreneur.
Responsibilities are diverse and will include:
- Managing the Executive’s very busy calendar
- Coordinating complex travel in partnership with airlines and travel agents (domestic and international; business and leisure)
- Preparing and sending a variety of business correspondence and communication materials
- Managing Board Relations and preparing information packages for the Board
- Preparing and updating routine and ad hoc reporting (sales, business transactions, etc.)
- Organizing ad hoc and regular business meetings
- Event planning (corporate and personal)
- Managing smooth functioning of the corporate office, including ordering of office supplies, ensuring overall tidiness of offices, coordinating equipment maintenance
- Managing some household affairs, including some personal banking
Who- the Candidate:
This is an exciting opportunity for a consummate administrative professional with strong organizational skills and a great sense of urgency to work in a fulfilling EA capacity. We are seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant with around 10 years relevant and progressive experience.
The new EA will also have the personality and overall soft skills to mesh well with the collaborative and humble team at the tight-knit corporate office. Friendly and effective business communication skills are key, as is an approachable, supportive, and down-to-earth style. Ideally candidates will have previous experience supporting a successful entrepreneur/business owner, and experience in the real estate sector is a big advantage.
- Highly efficient with an innate sense of urgency
- Clear and articulate communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong systems skills, particularly within Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Commitment to maintaining high levels of professionalism and confidentiality
- Intuitive, resourceful, and proactive, with the ability to “see around corners” and to predict what the Executive may need support with before he even has the chance to ask
- Ability to multitask between various projects with shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use judgment to take initiative when appropriate, and to think independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
The EA will work Monday to Friday in a downtown Vancouver corporate office, steps away from rapid transit and plenty of amenities. On occasion, the EA must be available to assist the Executive during off hours.
A generous total compensation package, with base salary commensurate with experience and skills. The new EA will receive good health benefits, eligibility for a discretionary performance-based bonus, and some great employee perks.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly! Swim Recruiting has been exclusive engaged to present our client with a short-list of qualified EA candidates. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.