You are a dynamic, detail-oriented individual who enjoys an interactive environment where you can act as a key support figure. Our client, a reputable and established financial institution, is actively looking for a committed and detail-oriented Executive Assistant. This individual will provide administrative support to the SVP, Human Resources and the Human Resources team.
If you are someone who loves working with people, has a good sense of humour and also understands the importance of tact and diplomacy, we want to talk to you!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Work closely with the SVP, Human Resources to manage correspondence, current and emerging issues and priorities, and provide feedback and recommendations
- Proactively assess team needs and coordinate, monitor and maintain communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle daily correspondence via phone, email and face-to-face and engage in follow-up when necessary; this will include responding to all inquiries in a timely and confidential manner
- Conduct research as requested and prepare summaries, reports, and presentations on findings
- Plan, organize, and coordinate all administrative aspects of any HR events and workshops
- Manage the SVP, Human Resources’ calendar, schedule, and appointment and travel bookings
- Prepare departmental budgets, monitor and manage revenues and expenses, process expense claims, invoices, purchase orders and other financial items,
- Assist with new employee orientations
- Handle various administrative functions including mail, deliveries, faxing, filing, and printing
- Diploma in business administration, human resources, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with executive level management in a large-scale business environment
- Strong ability to work independently, think proactively, and facilitate resolutions to changing situations with diplomacy and good judgement
- Be a dynamic team player and be equally capable of working independently
- Exceptional customer service combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and keen eye for detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
All interested applicants please apply by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16082 and clicking on the “APPLY” button. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Posted: July 18, 2018
Closes: September 16, 2018