Our fast growing leading company in their field is looking to add an Executive Assistant to their team. This position will report into the executive team, including the President. You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant position and ideally have your Business Administration degree. Some of the duties will include:
- Managing complex and busy calendar schedules, travel arrangements
- Expense reconciliations and reimbursements
- Assist in developing presentation materials for company-wide conference calls
- Coordinate special projects
- Ensure all correspondence is followed up in a professional manner
- Handle occasional personal arrangements
- Attend meetings, take minutes and follow up
- Investigate and perform site visits on local hotels and conference facilities
- Oversee facilities improvement projects
- Mange costs and work within overall budget guidelines
You must have excellent communication skills, have strong customer service focus, you are a multi-tasker, and ideally you have project management experience. Excellent salary, bonus, full medical, wellness program, product discounts and green transportation incentives.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke at [email protected]
Connect with employer:
About Dulay Burke Financial Recruitment
Dulay Burke Financial Recruiters specialize in placing all levels of accounting and finance professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified rec...