The Executive Personal Assistant provides executive, personal and administrative support to our Chief Executive Office (CEO). This person is a highly detail-oriented individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, great judgment while anticipating and resolving problems before they escalate.
- Maintain CEO’s calendar, schedule meetings, calls, teleconferences, attending to teleconference logistics so that calls are started on time with full participation. Optimizing daily schedules for productivity and health
- Process invoices related to CEO’s expenses and travel expense system.
- Support the CEOs for a wide variety of administrative and personal related tasks, including but not limited to: personal errands, managing household staff/contractors, conducting household purchasing, procuring meals, couriering, paying bills, helping manage personal finances, taxes, expenses etc.
- Define and standardize processes
- Provide admin support to visitors.
- Lead special projects as requested by the CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as an Executive Administrative Assistant, preferably to a CEO/C-Level executive(s). Preferred experience in the technology/startup industries.
- 2+ years as a Personal Assistant, preferably for top-level executive or high profile individual/family.
- Tech savvy in Apple products and Microsoft Office products
- Possess “no task is too big or small" mentality
- Works well under time pressure with little or no supervision.
- Available to assist after work hours in situations such as travel and schedule change.
Posted: September 23, 2016
Closes:November 22, 2016