Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for our downtown Vancouver client. Mining experience an asset.
Who- The Company:
Our client is a publicly-traded mid-tier mining company located in downtown Vancouver. They operate in various countries and boast a highly skilled workforce with a commitment to quality and value.
What- The Role:
Executive Assistant – Supporting senior level executives, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing multiple Executives’ Outlook calendar and contacts extensively
- Managing intensive travel arrangements for the Executives (national/international)
- Coordinating credit card reconciliations, out-of-pocket expense reimbursements and invoice processing
- Screening incoming mail and telephone communications, ensuring all communication is handled in a timely and professional manner
- Organizing internal and external meetings
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Organizing internal and external functions and events
- Preparing internal and external correspondence
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Providing coverage for other team members as requested by the Senior EA
Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a more detailed job description.
Who- The Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in senior leadership or executive-level support
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or related education would be considered an asset
- Conscientious self-started who enjoys working in a team environment that requires minimal supervision and can cope effectively under pressuring with shifting priorities
- High-level proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to build effective relationships across all levels of the business
Downtown Vancouver. Remote working until later this year.
Base salary commensurate with experience. Benefits including RRSP and ESPP matching, health and dental, 3 weeks’ vacation, and an annual fitness allowance.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ and send us your resume. Thank you so much!