Richmond based beverage company that aims to promote a healthy lifestyle is currently looking for self-motivating individuals to join our dynamic team as an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This position will contribute to the success of the company by providing seamless administrative support to the CEO coordinating with global counterparts, specifically handling and coordinating with the Asian market/region. The ideal candidate is comfortable working under pressure and has a proven record of exceeding expectations. You also demonstrated the ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient when dealing with tight deadlines. You are experienced in cultivating strategic customer relationships by ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all business activities. You will also interact with all levels of staff, internal and external clients on a regular basis to ensure that their needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple calendars, including CEO appointments and meetings.
- Assist in scheduling of meetings and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to executives and the CEO.
- Draft/edit professional business documents, reports and presentations.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondences (emails, mail, phone).
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate travel schedules for managers and employees.
- Plan and coordinate special events and activities as needed.
- Acts as a liaison with other executives globally and departments.
- International assignments.
- Post secondary education.
- At least 5 years of administrative/executive assistant role/ experience.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin (speak/ write/ type).
- Knowledge of the direct selling industry/market preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines with a high degree of organization.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Tactful handling of confidential and sensitive information.
- Positive work ethic and pleasant, professional demeanor.
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
This is for a full-time position, Monday to Friday work schedule. Interested candidate may send their resume via email and must be available for employment ASAP.
Posted: September 20, 2016
Closes:November 19, 2016