Boffo Developments Ltd, BC’s Boutique Home Builder, has built a solid reputation and a loyal following over 45 years. We’ve achieved this by designing and building homes for a truly exceptional homeowner experience. An obsession for detail is inherent in every Boffo home, and our disciplined attention to design results in a very unique brand of luxury.
The position provides overall senior level administrative support to the executive team.
- Frequently handle confidential and privileged information including correspondence, telephone, e-mails, travel arrangements, schedules, appointments and client queries
- Draft letters, memos, e-mails and reports
- Research information for the completion of special projects
- Collaborate with and support team members in the development of processes and procedures, manuals as needed
- Establish and maintain organized electronic filing systems
- Perform other duties as required
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a positive attitude, has a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion and ethical standards. Must be extremely efficient, organized and resourceful with excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years providing high-level executive and administrative support
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly motivated, with the ability to display a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential sensitive information
- Proven time management and organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent professional verbal and written skills, efficiency, sound judgement, self-composure
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to be flexible and work with all levels of management and staff
- Proactive with strong decision making skills
- Experience in Real Estate Development industry is an asset
Interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include Executive Assistant in the subject line. For more information visit www.boffo.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: September 28, 2016
Closes:November 27, 2016