Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security is not only the largest security company in BC, but we're also the fastest growing company in the industry. We are currently recruiting for licensed security officers to fill several openings for Event Security in Prince George. The successful candidates must be available to work days, evenings and nights during the week and weekends.
The Event Security position offers: Competitive industry standard pay rates, paid security licensing, the opportunity to transition into a full time position at Paladin Security.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• A valid BC Security License, if not, temporary licensing is available as well the opportunity to have Paladin apply for a license for you.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Demonstrated superior customer service skills
• Enjoy interacting with the public and working within a team environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be bondable and able to pass a criminal record check
• Must be 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a Security License in BC
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates MUST submit an application online via www.paladinsecurity.com/careers . Only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview. Resumes can also be sent to [email protected]
please note in the subject line " Event Security - PG "Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full and Part-Time
position Event Shifts
Number of Openings for this position: 10
Posted: November 20, 2017
Closes:December 29, 2017