Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place because we CARE
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Join the Frontlines of Security Excellence with Paladin! Watch our video to uncover the thrilling world of security careers and take the first step towards safeguarding the future. Your journey with Paladin begins here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4Gn6Mzc_s Job Skills / Requirements Event Security
Location: Prince George, BC YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Be a part of the action! We are looking for security officers who have excellent communication and customer service skills to provide security services at concerts, festivals, and sporting events. If you love being active or working outdoors, this position will be an excellent fit for you. What's in it for you?
• Shifts: Duration of the event
• Payrate: $18.00 - $21.00/hr
• Uniform provided free of charge
• Career advancement opportunities in the security field
• Continuing education through Paladin University What does an Event Guard in Prince George do?
• Start with Guest Service, we can develop you to work as stage Security, Vom/floor security, OFA3 attendants, Bar Security, etc
• Surveillance and crowd control
• Provide excellent customer service
• Traffic management and parking services
• Managing incidents as they arise
• Great Opportunity for someone who can commit to Evening Event shifts. Qualifications to become an Event Security Guard in Prince George
• Valid BC Security Guard License (OFA3 or Traffic control ticket migh apply separately)
• Available to work flexible hours
• Must have clear criminal background
• Must have clear child abuse registry check
• Be eligible to work in Canada
• Must be available for Evening shifts ( Starting 3 Pm, 4 Pm or 5 Pm, ect ) as most of the Events takes place in the Evening Certification Requirements (Any)
Occupational First Aid Level 3 (OFA3)
First Aid, CPR Level C
Vulnerable Sector Check
Valid BC Security Licence
OFA IAdditional Information / Benefits
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Event Coordinator
This is a As Needed
position Mostly evenings and weekend shifts
Number of Openings for this position: 20
Law Enforcement and Security