Estimator – Structural Steel
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per annum
Location: Vancouver, BC
Industry: Steel Construction
Our client in the structural steel industry is looking to add an estimator who is eager to learn from their team of outstanding estimators and grow their career.
If you have previous experience estimating steel fabrication, detailing or erection, and have a willingness to learn from the industry’s best, apply today!
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Eric Williams at (604) 689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
The company is one of the major players in steel detailing, fabrication and erection. The company’s size and scope of the projects has dramatically increased over the last 8-10 years and this company wants to continue to grow more business into other Canadian provinces. Their major fabrication and distribution facility is located here in BC and they will then complete projects across the Lower Mainland and BC, Alberta and even Ontario.
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, you will be responsible for:
• Being accountable for estimating management and proposal design
• Managing all aspects of the estimating creation ensuring required timelines are met.
• Researching and verifying accuracy of information included in estimating packages
• Providing professional / technical support and advice to field supervisors
• Attending preconstruction and construction site meetings
• 1-3 years of estimating experience with structural steel projects
• Experience estimating projects up to $100,000 in value
• Previous experience in steel fabrication or steel erection is required
• Ability to read and interpret design drawings, shop drawings, and construction sketches
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 per annum
• Vacation: 2-3 weeks
• Full extended health benefits including dental and vision
• Pension contributions
• Education & tuition reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected], or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at (604) 689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.