ERP Program DirectorDuration: 1-year contract with extensionsPotential Start: As soon as possibleLocation: Greater Vancouver Area
Do you have experience leading business transformation programs in post-secondary institutions? Our client is looking for you to manage all aspects of a program that will revitalize the digital experience of stakeholders.
What will you do?
- Implement or upgrade applications and services associated with Banner ERP and related systems, and drive business process improvement
- Direct and coordinate a cross-functional team, manage inter-project dependencies, and oversee change management and communication
- Develop and oversee a project charter, plans, schedules, resources, budgets and establish metrics to monitor the quality of deliverables and stakeholder satisfaction
What skills do you need?
- Excellent project management skills, with 7+ years of experience
- Recent experience program managing ERP upgrades and implementations, preferably Banner
- Experience leading business transformation projects, including exposure to continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean
- Experience planning, managing, tracking and reporting on large program-focused budgets
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.