Our client is one of the largest manufacturing companies of their product in all of North America.
- ERP Analyst & ETL Developer (SSIS)
- Strong EDI experience
- Power BI experience considered an asset
What & Why:
The Senior ERP Analyst is a collaborative leader with strong communication skills and has in-depth knowledge of ERP systems. You will be responsible for working with various staff to understand business requirements and translate requirements into possible solutions within our ERP system. The IT team will look to you for configuration and implementation of the ERP modules.
- Review business requirements for new systems and lead the integration effort working independently with vendors/partners and SME’s.
- Develop short-term and long-term strategy for application integrations.
- Review existing integrations to our ERP system and make improvements where applicable
- Review existing customizations and find opportunities for improvements
- Assess the current ERP system usage and find opportunities for training and process improvements
- Provide training to end-users on using ERP modules with best practices in mind
- Oversee and provide guidance to Infrastructure team for ERP system installations, configurations, upgrades
- Work with business and partner stakeholders to define workable EDI interconnection strategies
- Review and assess EDI requirements and specifications for compatibility with our EDI systems
- Create and test EDI configurations
- Document EDI individual partner EDI setups and configurations in internal knowledgebase articles
- Provide our EDI requirements and specifications to business partners
- Work with business partners and our EDI software vendor to diagnose and resolve EDI setup issues
- Investigate and resolving production EDI issues
They’re an innovative company that provides excellent career growth, and makes sure all employees feel valued, appreciated and empowered.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Diploma or degree in IT or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with ERP systems.
- Well versed with Microsoft Developer Tools (Visual Studio, Azure, SQL Studio)
- Experienced working in agile/scrum teams with some aspirations to lead scrum teams.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology