We are now offering positions at the entry-level for our Marketing department. We are a marketing and management firm specializing in business development for our clients. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing sports-minded individuals into top performers in the sales and marketing industry. We are seeking entry-level Marketing Associate professionals that are looking to take their winning mindset and apply it to a lucrative business career in marketing, sales, and business management.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our client's marketing and advertising organization. They will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and executing a successful marketing strategy and will receive full training in marketing and business development through an award-winning management training program.
What You’ll Learn:
• How our dynamic team creates business solutions unmatched by competitors
• How Sales & Marketing fits into the big picture of what drives every great company
• Marketing yourself to others inside and outside of your professional life
• How fun at work actually create a progressive more successful company culture
• Developing & Managing a relationship with a growing client
Qualities Our Team Members Exemplify:
• WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE - Our clients are household names and expect our teams to deliver their best work and adhere to strict deadlines. Nevertheless, our team remains calm, cool, collected, and is confident in our ability to deliver results.
• LEARN FROM MISTAKES - Everyone makes them. Our management encourages an environment where we examine data carefully, adapt accordingly, and modify our training and overall game plan. We do not get discouraged but seek the right questions and answers.
• DEMAND PRECISION - We do not leave anything to chance. Through the use of proper tools, diverse training, and innovative solutions, we are able to meet our clients growing business needs. We are not afraid to take chances, but we take all available measures to reduce risk.
• SETTING GOALS - We consistently evaluate our team member's performance and assess current and future capabilities in order to develop our team's maximum potential through training and mentorship. Our management is also not afraid to look for their own areas of improvement as well.
• STAY HUMBLE - We have an open-door policy and our team members are not scared to ask for help. They seek assistance and employ the latest methodologies to become even better
#28 - KPMG - Learn Fast, Innovate & Be Curious