Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We help our customers get access to the financial products they are looking for regardless of their credit situation. We are currently looking for candidates to join our thriving sales team in our downtown Vancouver office. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in sales and a drive to help as many customers as possible get the products that they are looking for. Our corporate sales office is a high-energy, competitive, inside sales environment. Our sales representatives reach out to our own database of customers over the phone, establish the customers' needs, introduce them to a product and close the sale. It is a fun and very rewarding environment with plenty of career advancement opportunities.
- Once you are hired you will be placed onto one of our specific product teams and your training will teach you everything you need to know about that product.
- When your training is complete you will join your team in the corporate sales office and begin reaching out to customers.
- You will become very good at listening and educating potential customers, establishing a need, delivering a pitch and closing the sale.
- Each month you will sit down with your team lead and mutually set individual and team sales goals. Your job will be to meet and exceed these goals (And trust us, these quotas are attainable and lucrative!)
- Your team is filled with people who love their jobs, are ambitious, and more than willing to help a newcomer.
- You are joining a winning company - Canada Drives has grown from 6 to over 100 staff in the last 18 months. As you prove yourself, there will be many opportunities to grow your career with us.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment an asset
- Prior inside sales experience or call center experience a plus, but not required
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
- A diploma or a degree and/or a combination of relevant experience*
- Compensation: Base salary + monthly/uncapped bonuses
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
- A variety of food and snacks while you work (seriously, lots of options)
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We're located by the Burrard sky-train station!)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Sales and Marketing