We are currently looking for an extremely personable, highly motivated individual to join our hiring team for our head office in Burnaby. We want to hire someone who is looking for a long-term career and is willing to take on a new, challenging position with our fast-growing agency.
Our company operates within the financial services sector – we provide supplemental benefits to union members throughout North America. The selected candidate will work directly for one of our top managers in the entire company and his team. While we want someone who is extremely driven and professional, we are also looking for someone who can easily fit into our
close-knit, supportive company culture.
- Create job postings and advertisements job sites, including but not limited to; Craigslist, Monster, BC Jobs, Zip Recruiter, and Indeed.
- Datamine and screen resumes
- Conduct phone interviews and in-person interviews with qualified candidates.
- Assist with training and management of new agents; stay up-to-date with their progress and success.
- Meet regular deadlines and complete weekly reports for the company.
- All other administrative duties.
- Extremely outgoing and able to interact with people on a regular basis.
- VERY coachable; has a willingness to learn, is able to take direction
- Professional demeanor.
- Knowledgeable in Office programs: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Past leadership experience and content creation is an asset.
If you think you would be a good fit for the position, please send us your resume for further consideration!