Our company, a leader in marketing & client acquisitions, has an opening for an Entry Level Customer Service & Marketing Associate. We specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through field sales, direct advertising, promotions, and lead generation within local markets and communities around the globe!
In this entry-level role, the Entry Level Customer Service & Marketing Associate will use their natural enthusiasm to assist the marketing division and client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing our overall marketing and sales plans.
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Customer Service & Marketing Associate Include:
• Executing sales & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
• Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
• Executing presentation directives and standards for each customized client acquisition field campaign taking place.
• Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion.
• Gaining knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
• Applying knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
• Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
• Building knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign.
• Assist the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required.
Qualifications of the Entry Level Customer Service & Marketing Associate:
• Experience in marketing, sales, and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support.
• Must be willing to work hard in an Entry-level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
• Excellent organization and planning skills.
• Self-motivated and results-driven.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule.
• Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers.
• Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary for our entry-level role! This is a full-time, permanent position. Comprehensive training and development along with competitive performance pay are provided to give you the keys to a successful career path with us. University and college graduates welcome!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Marketing Manager, Promotional Marketing, Sports Marketing, Field Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Associate, Marketing Management, Marketing Representative, Grassroots Marketing, Marketing Experience, Marketing Consulting
#33 - PayPal - How to Grow Your Career & Savings Account