We’re in the business of changing how people gather for work. Our apps elevate meetings and events to a new level, where decisions are made and people get things done. The QuickMobile Platform makes it easy to create and manage apps for your missin-critiical meetings and events, from marquee trade shows and user conferences to shareholder meetings, sales kickoffs, and beyond. More than just a technology solution, we personalize the attendee journey, empower attendees to collaborate and take action at the right time, and unlock insight from an engaged community.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be Part of the Team? Reporting to the Managing Director, Sales, you'll be responsible for driving sales with tier 1 enterprise-level and greenfield accounts within North America, in addition to expanding revenue from existing customers. As a senior sales professional, you have a demonstrated track record of success in a sales hunter role and are able to manage the complete sales process within complex engagements with short sales cycles.You are:
You are a whiz at:
- A high achieving sales professional with an insatiable desire to win
- Able to Identify, qualify, acquire and grow relationships with tier 1 enterprise level organizations, meeting and event organizers and owners, hotels, and conference centers (up to 20% travel)
- Consistently execute outbound revenue generation activities including cold-calls
- Forecasting predictive revenue
- Convert qualified leads within your territory developed through marketing initiatives and the Sales Development team to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Lead the consultative sales process, conduct online presentations and demonstrations
- Create tailored proposals to qualified prospects and key stakeholders within existing accounts
- Highlight custom features and functionality to demonstrate the ROI of our solutions
- Continuously build and maintain an active sales pipeline within Salesforce, provide regular opportunity pipeline and forecast updates
- Stay up-to-date on trends and issues in the mobile app solution marketplace, enterprise sector applications, and the competition
- Share expertise and best practices with the sales team and guide lead-generation activities performed by the Business Development Manager(s) supporting you
- Provide prospect, customer and market feedback to product management and marketing teams and provide input into product and support functions
- Actively participate in industry trade shows and conferences, seek out sales leads, and follow up to close deals
You'll stand out with:
- Knocking your quota out of the park and managing leads to get to "yes"
- Building and nurturing relationships to generate opportunities through outbound, strategic and targeted prospecting
- Strategically calling to leverage business from new and established opportunities
- Managing a live and growing pipeline, while achieving a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Profiling contacts and accounts using the best modern sales methodologies
- Evangelizing new technologies to enterprise businesses
- Excelling under pressure with a positive attitude and being a team player – always!
- Minimum Bachelor of Business Administration or Commerce, OR post-secondary credential in business specializing in business OR the equivalent in education and experience
- 8+ years selling technology solutions and/or applications to tier 1 enterprise accounts in a business-to-business (B2B) environment OR experience in the leading edge meeting and events technology industry, in a business development role
- A passion for emerging technologies, mobile and tablet apps, and social networking
- Demonstrated track record closing a combination of high value technology (SaaS, business intelligence, and/or analytics) solution deals
- Strong application solution-selling, account-planning, proposal creation and closing skills
- Demonstrated success creating winning RFP responses
- Excellent online and in-person presentation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- High proficiency with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) and online presentation tools
- A fun and positive attitude
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This position will require the successful completion of a criminal background check.