Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are…
You are a dynamic and passionate leader that will design, execute, and measure the success of sales strategies aimed at expanding its Americas enterprise business. You have 8+ years of large enterprise sales experience as well as previous experience managing B2B customer relationships in a SaaS environment.
If this sounds like a ‘rare unicorn’ we are looking for, that’s because it is! You might come from an agency or consulting background where you designed digital strategies and business cases for large enterprises. Maybe you were on the customer side, responsible for executing digital and social media strategies to drive results across sales, marketing, communications, and customer service. Or perhaps you’ve got an interesting and successful business development background of creating world-class partnerships in the digital and social business environment. You’re Great at...
As Enterprise Growth Strategist, Americas you will help design and run programs that result in six and seven figure multi-year deals across our existing customer base. This is not a direct sales role, however through your industry thought-leadership, digital business experience, and by leveraging your talent in connecting with and presenting to executives, your performance will be measured on influencing large expansion opportunities. This role involves close collaboration with enterprise sales and customers success at both the individual rep level and across management.
In this role you will:
1) At the individual customer level, create large multi-year account expansion plans (think six and seven figure deals) and closely collaborate with the appropriate enterprise teams to accelerate opportunities through the sales cycle.
2) Support qualified expansion opportunities by stepping in as the initial Hootsuite sponsor to align, present and negotiate with customer champions and decision makers.
3) Report and communicate the performance and effectiveness of strategic expansion programs under your management.
4) Utilize SFDC data and coordinate with internal stakeholders to select and target a limited number of high-potential growth segments within our americas customer base to expand on a quarterly basis.
5) Regular communication and presentations to existing customers on the incremental value created by furthering their investment and partnership with Hootsuite. Bonus Points…
- Professional experience using a Social Media Management System (SMMS) or Social Relationship Platform (SRP) to manage an organization’s social media
- Relevant work experience in sales, account management, customer success management, operations, consulting, professional services
- Previous experience with CRM applications, project management tools, authoring tools
- Competencies generally associated with an MBA or equivalent industry experience
- Strong professional brand and thought-leadership in the form of speaking at events and conferences, personal blog, strong social network
Posted: November 30, 2016
Closes:January 29, 2017