Why choose us?
There is more to Pension Corporation than you might think. We are an award-winning organization with meaningful purpose-driven work, where staff have impact and create peace of mind for those we serve. We have cultivated an outstanding community rooted in respect, where employees are inspired to have courage, take action, and be at their best every day.
Our new nine-year strategic plan, Plan 20|30: Our Future is Insight, will guide us from 2021 to 2030. To learn about our aspirations and objectives and how you can be a part of a people-focused organization that is grounded in operational excellence, visit bcpensioncorp.ca What we offer:
• A variety of work options (modified workweek, on-campus work, or a hybrid of work from home/on-campus)
• Incredible campus with collaboration spaces
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities and scholarship programs
• Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
• Defined benefit pension program
• Health & wellness programs - lunchtime seminars, community activities and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Opportunities to give back to the community and support not-for-profits
• Seasonal events and socials
• A robust awards/recognition program
• Discounts on BC Transit passes, travel and accommodation, cell phones and plans, and more
BC Pension Corporation is committed to the health and safety of our employees and is taking every precaution against COVID-19 while supporting our culture of community and connection in our hybrid workplace. We have implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees, as a condition of their employment, to confidentially self-disclose to the Corporation that they are fully vaccinated (two COVID-19 vaccinations). Details about the COVID-19 verification process will be provided at the time of offer. Remote Work Model
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to work remotely within Canada on a regular basis, subject to being available to attend our Victoria-based office when requested. The opportunity
We are seeking an Enterprise Application Solutions Lead to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada.
BC Pensions has embarked on a cloud strategy based on a Microsoft 365 ecosystem. There is a current focus on building and implementing functionality based on SharePoint, Teams and Power Platform. The successful candidate will be a key contributor in shaping and expanding this key initiative.
As the Enterprise Application Solutions Lead you will guide a team of high functioning IT professionals in selecting, configuring, integrating, and implementing M365 and other SaaS/COTS solutions into our dynamic technical landscape. You will develop a deep understanding of the SaaS/COTS environment at BC Pensions; and use it to propose innovative solutions to business problems. You will identify gaps in system processes, propose system enhancements, and recognize opportunities for continuous improvement.
This role requires a collaborative individual with a breadth of knowledge to ensure sound, sustainable technical solutions are successfully implemented. You will provide technical leadership to teams responsible for designing, managing, maintaining, and supporting business solutions based on integrating M365 and other SaaS, COTS, and custom software applications and other technology solutions.
What do you need to succeed? Must have
• Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
• Five or more years of experience in designing, building, configuring, testing, integrating, administering, and supporting enterprise-wide COTS and cloud SaaS based solutions.
• Three or more years managing and integrating applications on an enterprise SaaS platform, preferably M365/Azure.
• Three or more years of leading and managing technical teams, including assignment of work and the development and evaluation of performance plans. Nice to have
• Preference may be given to candidates with the one or more of the following:
o Experience designing, building, configuring, testing, administering, and supporting solutions based on SharePoint and integrating with Microsoft Office 365, Teams, OneDrive, Power Apps, and other Microsoft products/services.
o Experience executing strategies to implement and integrate new technologies into an organization, including developing roadmaps, governance frameworks and mapping business requirements to application capabilities.
o Experience in software development lifecycle (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, DevOps) including scripting/PowerShell.
o System design, planning, implementation, and documentation experience. Diversity & Inclusion
BC Pension Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We will let you know about your status in this competition as soon as possible. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Victoria, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level