In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
Would need to be available for the overnight shift from 10pm-6am.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
Additional Information What we offer:
- Able to Multi-task
- Ability to Work in a fast paced setting a must
- Self Motivated - although we work as a team there may be times when you are working a station on your own.
- A night owl - This shift requires you to work from 10pm-6am
After 3 months of full time of employment you will beeligible for health and dental benefits.
Increased wage because of working the late night position.
Opportunity for advancement into training and management positions.
50% off all McDonald's meals across Canada (for yourself)
Customer Service and Support