Co-op Engineering StudentMeadow Lake, Sk.Position Overview:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Engineering Co-op Student would be responsible for:
- Analysis of mechanical equipment, conveying systems, energy systems, hydraulic and systems within a production environment.
- Provision of recommendations to improve / optimize these systems including development of detailed job and/or project plans for execution of recommendations.
- Updating mechanical drawings to reflect ‘as built’ conditions. Reporting to the maintenance department, collaboration with maintenance planning, trades personnel, and operations personnel.
- Currently studying Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Project management experience would be considered an asset
- interpersonal and communication skills with a team focused approach is required
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
We are a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For nearly 60 years, our family-owned company is recognized by our customers and business partners for delivering reliability, flexibility, efficiency and quality. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy in our mills throughout Western Canada.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work.For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!Build your career with us and apply today!
To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com
.We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.