Our Office Experience Department wake up every day to provide the best work environment for our people. THE OPPORTUNITY
As our Office Experience Head, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for creating an office environment that parallels our store: inspiring, elevated, and beautiful. You and your team will foster a sense of community and drive people productivity within the workplace. Aritzia was conceived on the premise of delivering incredible service in aspirational spaces and our offices are no different. You will oversee our people experience within our support offices, so we can do what we do best " serve our clients. THE JOB
As the Office Experience Head, you will:
- Create and drive the vision for our Office Experience
- Collaborate with cross functional partners on strategic initiatives
- Lead and take ownership of physical space management, including space planning, repairs, and desk moves
- Lead and develop the Office Experience team to deliver on day-to-day tasks
The Office Experience Head has:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience in office or experience management
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop at team
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.