Job Skills / Requirements MISSION STATEMENT:
The Employee Care Coordinator (ECC) is responsible for ensuring that our front-line employees are being supported in a manner that is consistent with Paladin's expectations. Paladin is committed to our 'people'. The ECC's primary responsibility is to ensure that our employees have the best employment experience. The ECC will work closely with our supervisory and the Employee Care team to ensure that we are following best practices to provide the utmost service possible to our greatest resource, our people.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- To lead and champion Paladin's award-winning corporate culture.
- Answer day-to-day HR inquires and questions for Paladin employees and liaise with interdepartmental leads to ensure employee concerns are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Benefits Administration
- Analyze and track employee care metrics: communicate issues and trends to the Team Lead.
- Conduct weekly new hire onboarding orientation and update the orientation program as needed to reflect organizational changes.
- Compose, send, and follow up on employee status letters.
- Administrate the employee referral bonus program.
- Track and follow up with employees ensuring SIN and study/work permit compliances are up to date.
- Process LOA's and RTW's for front-line employees; ensures proper documentation and system status updates.
- Distribute corporate communication to all employees (Vancouver).
- Upload documentation and maintain personnel files via Filebound
- Establish and manage the Paladin Social Committee.
- Assist and supports EC team with employee recognition events including the Annual Christmas Party, 24 Hours of Thanks and the 4 Pillars of Giving with the support of the Social Committee.
- Additional tasks and duties as requested.
- Proven ability to embrace change and adversity in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Diploma/Certificate in a in Business Management or Human Resource considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resource
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and professionalism
- Demonstrated knowledge of Paladin Policies and Procedures
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Knowledge and understanding of Employment Standards Legislation and Human Rights Legislation
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
We thank all candidates for their time, but only applications which meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Additional Information / Benefits