Job Skills / Requirements MISSION STATEMENT:
The Employee Care Advisor (ECA) is responsible for ensuring that our front-line staff are being supported in a manner that is consistent with Paladin's expectations. This is primarily achieved through collaborating with Paladin's Management and Supervisory teams to ensure fair and productive approaches are taken with the support, coaching, and development of our people. The ECA will also compile, analyze, and deliver purposeful metrics to our branch leads, as to assist them in driving effective change to achieve Paladin's business goals.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Advise and coach Managers on all Human Resource management related matters and inquiries regarding our front-line staff to ensure best practices are followed and established within all units.
- Answer day-to-day HR inquires and questions for Paladin employees and liaise with interdepartmental leads to ensure employee concerns are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Recommend appropriate corrective action plan for employee performance and conduct issues and provide mediation services when needed to achieve resolution.
- Co-lead Employee Care initiatives which include the Annual Holiday Party, 24-hours of Thanks, 4 seasons of giving etc.
- Assist the branch concerning all workplace complaints including the investigatory/disciplinary process, compiling the report, and responding to all parties involved.
- Design and develop HR Metrics/reports in support of department and company strategy and objectives.
- Research and consult with external sources to forecast and plan for changes/trends that would affect our business policies and practices.
- Conduct focus group surveys, compiles data and condenses into reportable metrics for executive team.
- Conduct site visits to meet with our employees to obtain feedback on their Paladin experience.
- Process separation documents for departing employees.
- Drive Paladin's employee rewards and recognition program that includes participation in seasonal events and culture initiatives.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Perform other duties as requested to assist with corporate and/or branch needs.
- Proven ability to embrace change and adversity in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Degree in Business Management or Human Resources and/or CPHR designation considered an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of related Human Resources Advisory or Generalist experience.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of Employment Standards Legislation and Human Rights Legislation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, build relationships, facilitate group discussions, and interact with people at all levels of the organization with tact, diplomacy and in a professional manner.
- Effective organizational, problem-solving, planning, and analytical skills; demonstrated use of sound judgment and reliable decision making.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
We thank all candidates for their time, but only applications which meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Additional Information / Benefits Benefits: Medical Insurance