Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is calling for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer who can think outside the box, has a logical approach to coding, and looking to grow their career in the network security industry. This individual will be working on the FortiManager, the centralized device management product, that configures the FortiGate. This team is expanding and looking for an engineer who is passionate for C programming.
• Develop, design and test the software for FortiManager
• Hands on in bug fixing • Maintain and document code using source control system
• Maintenance, performance tuning, and support of implemented software or firmware products
• Implement new features according to identified specs
Job Skills Required:
• 3 years+ of C/C++ experience • Experience with TCP/IP, Firewall, UTM
• Software development experience in Unix/Linux environment
• Capable of switching focus in various situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Relational database skills is an asset
Bachelor's Degree (Masters or PhD is an asset) in Computer Science or similar degree