Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
The FortiAnalyzer team in our Burnaby R&D headquarters is looking for a Jr. Embedded Software Developer to design and develop key components of FortiAnalyzer, which deals with performance and scalability for data analysis of security log data.
Job Experience Required:
• Hands on skills in programming in C/C++
• Knowledge in database, data warehouse, data mining
• Knowledge in database API and PostgreSQL language
• Experience in developing applications in personal or University/Coop projects
• Experience in analysis and tune up performance for database
• Knowledge in network and socket programming
• Great at problem analysis and solution-oriented
• Self motivated and high disciplined
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent