DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce marketing, products and software to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing & data
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City and Manila.
- You love ecommerce, marketing, split testing, building campaigns that build brands and revenue.
- You want to work with a global team of experts that is developing tomorrow’s household brand names.
- Why don't you join us?
- Build highly engaging email/sms campaigns for retargeting and remarketing
- Instruct writers and artists to produce amazing creative and marketing
- Split test headlines and other significant response and delivery aspects
- Ensure high engagement and high delivery and open rates
- Prepare reports on campaigns
- Research and implement best practices
- Research competition and related marketing
- Project revenue and create forecasts and meet those numbers
- Proven ability with customer management data platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to build reports in Tableau or Excel
- High Level problem solving
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Working knowledge of solving delivery
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply with your cover letter and resume and tell us what makes you the best person for this job.
- Apply Now! If you love eCommerce, join our mission!
Creative and Graphic Design Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing