6 month contract email marketing developer role available with a global retail giant embarking on a massive growth journey.
- 6 month contract email marketing developer role
- Global retail giant located close to transit downtown
- Opportunity to join a world class team at a time of high growth
What & Why:
As a result of major investment in their analytics program our client is adding additional functionality to their email marketing development team. We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years in an email marketing developer role and experience with ESPs and ideally Oracle Responsys ESP. You will be supporting daily operations, including but not limited to: coding, QA, deployment, audience creation as well as supporting the implementation of email test procedures.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 1-3 years in an email marketing role, specific to coding, testing, and deployment (campaign conception not required). B2C strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Email Service Providers/Marketing Automation tools. Bonus for SQL and other scripting languages.
- 4-year post-secondary degree preferred; 2-year technical diploma also acceptable.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.