Elements Casino Surrey
is seeking a new member to join our team. The role of the Server
is to provide front line customer service by ensuring a welcoming and inviting environment for our patrons. Superior public relations and a professional manner must be exhibited at all times. In this role, you must work well independently and exceptionally within a team. Duties & Responsibilities:
• Providing patrons with the best service possible in a professional manner.
• Selling food and beverage with an upbeat and positive attitude.
• Thorough knowledge of Food and Beverage items available in the facility.
• Use of P.O.S. system; Handling of cash and credit; balancing of sales at end of shift.
• Cleaning of tables: clear dishes, empties and properly wiped down.
• Making sure tables and chairs are organized in section.
• Restocking, cleaning and organizing of all related work equipment and areas.
• Ongoing practice of Serving It Right.
• Assist other co-workers as needed &/or directed.
• Understand and follow opening and closing server duties.
• Adhering to all ORL, GCGC, BCLC and HR policies as they relate to functions of the position.
• Any other duties as assigned or directed.
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule. The scheduled hours of work will be based on the customer and business needs.
• Minimum one year relevant experience in a high volume environment
• Ability to work under pressure, multi task and meet stipulated deadlines
• Cash handling experience
• Serving It Right certificate
• Previous Micros or other P.O.S. experience an asset
• Excellent customer service and people skills
• Professional attitude and appearance, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
• The ability to successfully obtain and/or maintain a Criminal Record Check through the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch (GPEB)
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest, and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.
Hospitality and Tourism