Express Employment Professionals, Richmond/ Delta, is recruiting for Electronics Technicians .
Our North American wide client company's local facility is in Richmond, BC. and is a leader in their particular specialty of electronics equipment. Our client company has a great management team, employee longevity, great benefits, bonus plans, and growth opportunity.
• Operate electronic equipments
• Servicing test and measurement equipment
• Report deficiencies to lead technician
• Assist in development and implementation of new technologies
• Ensure quality control and quality assurance
• Post secondary education in electronics (Degree or Diploma)
• Strong communication skills
• Network trouble shooting skills
• Training in ISO skills an asset
• Valid class 5 license
Pay is: $14 to $18/ hour (DOE & skills). Benefits and bonus plans after probationary period.
Monday to Friday, office hours to be announced.
Please apply to email@example.com with your MS Word document and subject line "Electronics Technician-MG". Thank you to all who apply; we will contact those who meet the requirements. If you feel you have the requirements but did not get a phone call after 2 days, please contact us at 604-668-5899 ext 205.
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...