Electronic Inside Technical Saleman: Harvey 1953
We are currently looking for an Electronics Inside Technical Saleman, for an electrical manufacturer of industrial power electronics.
Power Supplies, Battery Chargers, Inverters, UPS and Transformers. Our company is also a CSA Panel shop, manufacturing PLC, VFD, Utility protection, and Control Panels.
- Receive RFQ’s (Requests for Quotations) and provide quotations to prospects and customers within established guidelines, together with the current Terms and Conditions of company.
- Follow-up quotations for repeat (previously made) items directly with customers with telephone or written communications, overcome objections and close on sales.
- Process Change orders.
- Communicate and cooperate with other company departments in pursuit of expedited deliveries and reduced lead-time commitments.
- Solid understanding of AC and DC circuits
- Fluent in interpretation of electrical drawings and schematics
- Familiarity with detailed specifications for products
- Build and maintain strong relationship with customers
- Familiarity with electrical code (CSA/UL, IEEE, NEMA)
- Other initiatives and projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Strong focus on achieving on time, and zero mistake quote preparation.
- Must have solid understanding of power systems and power electronics
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong relationship/interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Must be able to perform duties with general direction. Work may be often performed independently.
- Fast learner
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Applied Science or A.ScT
- 2 - 5 Years of Technical Sales Experience
- Asset: Field experience with AC and DC UPS
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience.
Comprehensive Health Benefits Package available
Posted: November 22, 2017
Closes:January 21, 2018