Seaforth Systems Ltd. is a full service Electrical and Data Contractor based in Vancouver, British Columbia that specializes in commercial, light-industrial construction and special projects. We are a digital-based company that focuses on the application of cloud-based systems to support our professional client-focused approach.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, training subsidies, and an environment that drives and supports the personal and professional growth of our employees. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Electrical Foreman to join and develop within our expanding team of entrepreneurial-minded professionals.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to manage projects from project start to end, including general organization, adherence to contract scope, specifications and schedules and managing a crew
- Proven ability to carry out various commissioning procedures, including inspections, verifications and testing
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, current version of the Canadian Electrical Code, and various technologies
- Plan and perform tasks relating to the construction, installation, and maintenance of various electrical system
- Perform various administrative tasks, including digital timesheets and daily reports, safety meetings and material requests
- Comply with and enforce WCB and Seaforth-mandated Occupational Health and Safety Standards
- Red Seal Journeyman Certification
- Commercial electrical and data experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, diagrams, and project specifications
- Working knowledge of the current Canadian Electrical Code
- Strong knowledge of electrical principles, conduit, circuitry, power and distribution
- Strong knowledge of industry products, materials, practices, and standards
- Strives to maintain a professional and customer-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to effectively direct, coordinate, and mentor apprentices
- High degree of initiative, leadership, and innovation
- Ability to understand, follow direction and lead
If you are a professional, top performing individual in the electrical industry and want to join a dynamic, innovative company that will recognize your potential, promotes the future growth of its employees and is changing the electrical industry, we want to speak to you right away!
For more information about Seaforth Systems Ltd. – www.seaforthsystems.com