Aeromni Aerospace Inc. has been in business since 2008, providing service for both rotorcraft and fixed wing aircraft. We have extensive capabilities including overhaul and repair of accessories, instruments and avionics.
We also have parts inventory for exchange and sale, specifically Airbus, Bell, MDHC and Sikorsky Helicopters. At Aeromni Aerospace our mission and values are providing professional aviation services to help people and business worldwide succeed and reach their goals.
We are currently hiring a full time talented electrical engineering technician to join our dynamic team.
Your main duties:
- Test, calibrate and repair electrical or electronic equipment and instruments according to technical manuals and written instructions
- Collect and compile operational or experimental data and assist in the preparation of estimates, schedules, budgets, specifications and reports
- Assist in inspection, testing, adjusting and evaluation of incoming electrical, electro-mechanical and electronic components and assemblies to ensure conformance with product specifications and tolerances
- Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Fluent in English
- Completion of a two-year or four-year college program in electrical or electronics engineering technology
- Minimum 2 years related experience in Electrical engineer industry
Salary for the position is $29.00- $35.00 per hour.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week.
Work Location: #46-21330 56 Avenues, Langley, BC Canada V2Y 0E5
Posted: December 15, 2017
Closes:February 13, 2018