HMI Construction inc., industrial construction contractor, is active in the heavy industry, energy and the environment. Our mission is to build and integrate, across Canada, reliable and efficient technologies with our experienced multidisciplinary team. Values that guide us are a client oriented approach, respect, integrity and efficiency. Visit our website to learn more about our company, our projects, and the benefits we offer! www.hmiconstruction.ca.
Main responsibilities are to:
- Review of electrical drawings;
- Collaborate with the project manager in the administration of subcontracting, work coordination and schedules managing;
- Purchase equipments and negotiate contracts with suppliers;
- Ensure technical coordination between work site and central office;
- Develop working methods for the installation;
- Help preparing proposals for extras and/or credits;
- Assist in the scoping and managing of the installation of field projects;
- Support operational systems, including the development of final documentation packages;
- Inspect all equipments at remote sites, vendor facilities and similar installations including commissioning;
- Identify problems and provide technical guidance for other processes.
- Professional Degree in Electrical Engineering (P.Eng.);
- Safety Field Representative certification;
- Willing to move and travel across BC, depending of our project’s needs: essential;
- Minimum of 10 years of similar experience;
- Experience in construction, heavy equipment, commissioning and start-up and: a strong asset.
- Concern for quality;
- Analytical skills.
Posted: September 28, 2016
Closes:November 27, 2016