Electrical Engineer – Construction & Design
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to work on one-of-a kind, mid-to hire rise projects in the Vancouver Market? Do you want to establish your own processes and procedures? If so, apply today!
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Eric Williams at (604) 689-8687 ext. 241 for more information.
Our client is offering a cohesive work environment and continuous opportunity for career development. You also have the chance to join a reputable and growing engineering team.
This fast, growing company focuses on designing and building sustainable, innovative living facilities, taking into consideration social, economic and environmental concerns. The foundations of this young company lie in the passion and creativity of its employees.
Reporting to the CEO and COO you will be responsible for:
• Developing method, cost and materials plans
• Designing electrical systems – lighting, security, power, building controls
• Preparing electrical drawings and specifications for lighting, power distribution, data/voice cabling, single line drawings, panel schedules
• Electrical load calculations, transformer sizing, cable sizing
• 5-7 years of experience in construction/design
• Electrical Engineering degree
• Background in residential buildings
• In depth knowledge of lighting, power distribution, data/voice cabling, alarm security systems
• Licensed/Registered Professional
• Interest in green technology an advantage
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary $90,000-$110,000 per annum
• 3-4 weeks of vacation
• Performance bonus
• Extended medical/dental and paramedical
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Eric Williams at (604) 689-8687 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
RELATED INFORMATION & JOBS:
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.