Job ID GRED187 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world's top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more - with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 425 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today - we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com
We are currently looking for candidates to join our bright, diligent and dynamic team. Do you love research and investigation, and information and data integrity? Do you have superb customer service skills, exude confidence on the phone, and take pride in your work? Are you looking for a company that you can grow your career in? If your answers are "yes," please apply. Role Responsibilities:
- Provide first class assistance to clients needing Audit & eDiscovery support
- Ensure work is done to Global Relay standards and client satisfaction
- Communicate frequently with clients to resolve issues and manages customer expectations
- Maintain accurate and current records of all aspects of a customer's request in CRM database
- Develop strong knowledge of systems containing data that may be relevant to litigation or regulatory investigation, including email systems, and where and how the data is stored and maintain information regarding those systems
- Work with fellow team members to constantly improve current practices and processes, create/update process documentation, and play a key role in delivering industry best practices and world class eDiscovery services
- Post-secondary education; undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills combined with exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone etiquette with ability to ‘own' the call and naturally facilitate conference calls between multiple parties in different time zones
- Keen interest in Document, Records & Information Management concepts
- Ability to effectively juggle competing demands, prioritize appropriately, and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of attention-to-detail
- Ability to exercise strong judgment, tact and discretion and trustworthy with confidential information
- Professional business manner with ability to establish strong rapport with executive-level clients
- Ability to clearly convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High degree of confidence and energy-level coupled with leadership initiative
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and adapt to a fluctuating environment, due to the unique nature of each request
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong technical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) is desirable
- Experience or interest in legal, litigation, and eDiscovery support experience desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
. In your cover letter, please state examples of how you meet the performance expectations of this role and details of the software or technical tools you have regularly worked with.
No phone calls please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Applications without a cover letter or writing sample will not be reviewed.
Posted: November 20, 2017
Closes:January 19, 2018