The mission of the Digital Experience Department is to provide our clients with an aspirational, relevant, and frictionless online connection to Aritzia " wherever and whenever
As a member of the Digital Experience department, you will be part of the team responsible for creating an inspirational online shopping experience for our clients. As the Senior Digital Experience Designer, you will support with setting the overall vision for the Aritzia.com and bringing that experience to life through exceptional design. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Online Experience to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Digital Experience Designer, you will:
- Distribute an informed perspective on the future of customer experiences to help guide our experience development
- Design and implement world class, engaging digital customer experiences
- Develop the back-end design systems that facilitate ongoing quality, consistency and scalability
The Senior Digital Experience Designer has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in user experience design within an eCommerce organization and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate and ability to bring learnings in-house to further enhance the business
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand, aesthetic, and style fundamentals, and an engagement in trends and cultural influences
- A desire to conceptualize, develop, and execute new ideas, designs, and/or products that will elevate Aritzia's brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.