The mission of the Digital Experience Department is to design a seamless eCommerce experience that is highly functional and usable. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Digital Experience team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for creating an aspirational online shopping experience throughout the customer journey. As a Researcher, Digital Experience, you will conduct research to evaluate our customer's experience and share relevant insights to support the delivery of Everyday Luxury in every interaction. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Digital Experience to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Researcher, Digital Experience, you will:
- Support in validating our experience vision through user research methods
- Support in assessing digital experience trends, acting as the subject matter expert in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement to our digital experience
- Support in uncovering and applying insights on our site experience by developing and executing user research studies
- Act as the steward of user research for the eCommerce and cross-functional teams
- Identify, triangulate, and distribute insights that drive improvements in digital experience in collaboration with cross-functional partners across Analytics, Voice of Customer, and AB Optimization
The Researcher, Digital Experience has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- User Research Theory, Methodology, Execution, Analysis, and Delivery
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Flexible Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing
- Extras - A multitude of conveniences like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.