Canada Drives® is changing the face of car buying in Canada. We are the first and only 100% online car retailer. A Canada Drives customer can complete a vehicle purchase online, receive financing, secure insurance and get their new ride delivered the next day...all without speaking to a human.
We are looking for an ecommerce expert with direct-to-consumer, retail media planning and/or performance marketing experience. The candidate will work in-platform managing ads and will act as an ecommerce subject matter expert.
- Manage Platforms: Multi-platform ad management and optimization; Google Search & Display, Facebook, Instagram, Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo, TikTok, Snapchat, etc...
- Drive Ecommerce Innovation: Serve as an internal ecommerce thought leader; identify digital marketing trends, new technologies, evolving best practices, competitor activity, and learning opportunities that help drive business success.
- Grow Digital Acquisition & Revenue: Support and develop strategies to drive traffic, conversion and ROI for all ecommerce acquisition channels. Identify the best opportunities for growth and the greatest challenges holding us back.
- Drive Continuous Optimization: Seek optimization and growth through continuous testing, landing page optimization suggestions and more.
- Segmentation & Cross Device: With the help of our analytics team, successfully manage segments and target them with unique remarketing strategies. Help create a seamless and integrated customer experience across all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile, app).
- Omnichannel Strategy: A solid understanding of attribution models and how our channels work together to deliver results.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in ecommerce with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition, conversion, ROI. We are a customer acquisition based organization with some branding activities as support.
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and analytics, with a core focus on ecommerce
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically; demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics and/or other web metric systems
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills. Ability to develop and lead CEO-quality presentations by translating complex digital concepts into digestible content
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience+ Opportunities for raises and advancement.
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental).
- Regularly scheduled performance evaluations and ongoing training
- Work from home (until Sept 2021 and possibly beyond) or in office (next to the Burrard Skytrain Station in Downtown Vancouver)
Sales and Marketing