164456 Work Area:
Finance Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. eCommerce Developer, Partner Management Purpose and Objective
As a developer in IT Application Services, you will be part of a high performing Agile team that delivers solutions specifically tailored to the Partner Management business processes.
You will work on the development of an online store for SAP Partners on the SAP Hybris Commerce platform. Responsibilities will be to perform development, code review, testing and application support.
In the IT Partner Management team, we strive for quality, user-centricity and customer focus. While delivering cutting-edge technology solutions to SAP partners around the world, we continuously measure ourselves by how much we impact the day-to-day lives of our end-users, be it internal or external. As a valued team member, you will be expected to activity contribute to the success of our stakeholders and end-users by delivering high quality and innovative solutions. Expectations and Tasks:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and testing of new solutions
- Develop application features and enhancements, perform unit testing and debugging
- Develop automated tests scripts alongside the development
- Investigate implementation issues, identify the source, and propose possible solutions in collaboration with other team members
- Support other team members in completing team’s deliverables and meeting the deadlines
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Embrace Agile software development principles and practices
- Flexibility to work with a Global team in various time zones
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience with Enterprise Java development or other object-oriented languages
- 2+ years of experience with integration technologies, web services and related protocols (HTTP, oAuth, SOAP, JSON, RESTful)
- 2+ years of experience with software development tools such as Eclipse, Git and JIRA
- 1+ years of experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Strong hands-on experience of Spring framework and Hibernate
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Quick learner, passionate and motivated to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team
- Experience with DevOps and cloud technologies a major asset.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms a major asset.
- Experience with HANA is an asset.
We provide a great working environment, state of the art tools, highly motivated staff and would like you to bring your energy and passion to grow together. Solutions that you build today will run the world tomorrow! Educational Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent. SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected]
or [email protected]
, APJ: [email protected]
, EMEA: [email protected]
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Developer, Manager, ERP, Engineer, Web Design, Technology, Management, Engineering, Creative