EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS (ECE & ECEA)
Kindale Developmental Association will soon be operating a licensed, 25 Space, Age 3-5 Childcare Centre located in Armstrong, BC! Expected position start date and Childcare Centre opening: November 2021.
We are seeking creative and caring Early Childhood Educators:
- 1 FT Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
- 1 PT Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA)
- Casual ECE & ECEAs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing daily activities that support and promote the development of the whole child.
- Participating in daily programming, teaching and maintaining health, safety and well-being of children
- Creating an enjoyable learning environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- BC ECE Registry licensed required
- ECE position: Special Needs certificate an asset, 3 years experience preferred
- ECEA position: 2 years experience preferred
- Valid First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Criminal Record Check
- Negative TB Test
- Ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Type: Permanent, full time, 40 hours/week
- Type: Permanent, part time, 25 hours/week
- Weekly Schedule: Monday to Friday,
- Hourly Schedule: Between 7:30am - 5:30pm (Includes one unpaid hour for lunch -to be scheduled)
- Starting Wage: ECE: $21.63 per hour. ECEA $19.66 per hour
- Union: BCGEU position
- Wage range: $19.66 – $25.19 per hour
- Benefits: Excellent benefit package including extended health, vacation, dental, pension and professional development opportunities eligible after 3 month probationary review.
• Personal protective equipment provided
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning requirements as per Interior Health Authority regulations.
Community and Social Services