About DFO Global Performance Commerce:
DFO Global Performance Commerce is a rapidly expanding online performance marketing and technology organization specializing in eCommerce. We build the most successful and innovative advertising online for consumer products using cutting edge fintech and machine learning.
We want amazing people to help us with our continued global growth in marketing, eCommerce and financial technology and machine learning. If you love marketing, eCommerce and technology join us.
Overview of Position:
DFO is looking for people with exceptional aptitude and interpersonal skills to fill the role of E-Commerce Project Manager. E-Commerce Project Manager is responsible to assess incoming creative tasks, ensure complete instructions and assign the creative tasks to the responsible service department and ensure timely turnaround of copy, video, graphics and UI and UX
YOU WILL LEARN SUCCESS! You will be instrumental to the success of eCommerce campaigns by quickly allocating and preparing powerful marketing materials.
- Great educational background, preferably in the field of marketing
- Proven working experience as a project manager in marketing or ecommerce
- Very solid understanding of project management and development
- Have a sense of ownership/leadership or projects assigned
- Able to work collaboratively
- Able to exercise sound judgment in the identification and resolution of business issues related to projects
- Proven ability to work well with marketing, sales, development and others
- Attention to detail, commitment to excellence and quality control
- Are able to facilitate (lead meetings, negotiate conflicts, build teams, group dynamics and enable creative thought processes for everyone involved in the project)
- Ability to push projects forward to completion and manage several projects at once
- All aspects of project management for medium to large-scale projects including process improvement and marketing launches
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assist to cost projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Simultaneously manage the day-to-day execution of reporting and planning tasks of keeping projects on-track and think “big-picture” to drive toward strategic goals
- Efficiently use and assign resources and human capital to projects
- Clearly assign responsibility for tasks and decisions for software development
- Work cross-functionally with other divisions globally to ensure successful software development and completion of projects
- Report on the projects once completed in terms of development time and other costs
- Work closely (review progress) with team leads to build strong bridges between business stakeholders and teams
- Ensure changes are sufficiently tested, track defects and ensure sufficient coverage for after-hours support
- Lead projects to improve reliability, security and performance of our websites and the data feeds that support them
Why work at DFO Global Performance Commerce?
- Experts at advancing eCommerce
- Exciting and diverse team, spread all around the world!
- Fast growing agency; over 5x growth in 2018 alone
- Early technology adopters
- Great benefit Package
- Education subsidy after 1 year of employment
- Reputation in the advertising space for being professional, innovative, and disruptive
- Opportunity to travel globally
Creative and Graphic Design Software and Programming Information Technology