NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics CRM CE Functional Consultant to join our team in VANCOUVER, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
As the CE Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for working with teams to assist with the implementation of the Dynamics 365 CE applications. You will work with the project team through all phases of a project and will lead and/or participate in Requirements Definition, Fit Gap Analysis, System Design, Configuration, Testing and Training. This role may also be involved with presales activities such as project scoping, estimating and contributing to proposals and Statements of Work Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Utilize your knowledge of CRM processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration.
• Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
• Must have outstanding people management skills, including the ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth
• Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities.
• Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers
• Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
• Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
• Experience with Dynamics CRM implementations in the Public Sector
• Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise.
• Participate within data migrations, integrations, report design and design of security
• Experienced with Sales Workflows, Customer Service Workflows and Marketing.
• Minimum of 3 years of progressive consulting experience across the full CRM implementation lifecycle with Dynamics CRM (v.2013 or higher)
• Bachelors degree preferred About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Consulting, Pre-Sales, CRM, ERP, Technology, Sales