Fairchild Television Ltd. is currently recruiting Part-time Duty Director for its Richmond BC location.
Duty Director (Part time) Ref: FTVONAIR-201610-C
This position will be assigned and rotated among three on-air operation functions, Ingest Room, QC Room, and Master Control Room.
- Ingest all on-air contents from either video tapes or digital files into Ingest Server and create a copy to the On-Air Servers and Archive Server respectively as needed
- Restore the On-Air from Archive Server according to the daily On-Air traffic schedule before it is aired
- Check the quality (both Audio and Visual) and content of the On-Air program
- Monitor the On-Air signals for all 6 channels
- Upload the daily playlist for all 6 channels and mark down any missing program, commercial or program promo
- Inform Traffic and Duty Director at Ingest Room for any missing program, commercials or program promos
- Make sure every program, commercial, program promo and secondary events aired according to the playlist
- Monitor the performance of the off-air cable box and report to the cable carrier for any problems
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor
If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable, and carry yourself with a high degree of professionalism, you will be an asset to the department.
Knowledge of computer operation experience is a must
- Interest in TV operation
- Knowledge of Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a must
- Well organized and details oriented
- Shift work is required
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your information to email@example.com.
If you require any special reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Cathy Chuang, Manager - Human Resources and Administration by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fairchild Television Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: September 28, 2016
Closes:November 27, 2016